Tuesday, February 23, 2010

MAD ABOUT THE BETTY DRAPER LOOK

Ever since my gal pal handed me a copy of Vanity Fair with the article of Mad Men in it -
I was hooked (yes I admit I am a late bloomer!)
I had my husband buy Season 1, 2 and 3 of Mad Men.
Okay, okay, at first I kept watching the show thanks to hottie and dapper Don Draper.
But the fashion was another thing I fell in love with. I love that everybody seemed to be dressed in 1962 - after all the show is about the New York advertising scene in the 1960's.
Here's Betty at a store window. Photo courtesy of AMC's official website.

Here is my version if Season 2's necklaces.
My version is made from keishi coin pearls in grey.
More of this fab piece in here.
Have you noticed Betty Draper's coin pearl earrings?
I have seen it quite often in Season 1 and 2.
Here's a dress I designed with Betty in mind.
It just sold last night at Bonne Bouche Greenbelt 5!


No comments:

Post a Comment