Sunday, July 26, 2009

What's Your Recent Inspiration?

Almost two years ago, was the beginning of my deep love affair with fresh flowers. I was looking for a way to ease my frazzled nerves while constantly meeting antsy brides-to-be. I discovered that arranging flowers was a truly relaxing experience, it was easy to slow down my day while arranging white orchids en masse.
Over the last year, I started arranging wedding bouquets for my brides-to-be. I was still pregnant with my youngest daughter Amanda when I started frequenting the fresh flower market, all the way until the week of my delivery!
This centerpiece is my Parisian bouquet created for a lovely bride and old friend, Myra Arenas. She ordered twenty five of these for her reception held at the quaint Conservatory at The Manila Peninsula Hotel.
Check out more of Michi Calica Fresh Flowers at flowersexpress.com.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment